The hotspot of the global food and beverage industry, an exhibition coveringallaspects of food production: from processing, filling and packaging technology to packaging material, ingredients and foodsafety, an eventfocusing on innovations and advannced technologiesta king into account eco-sustainability: that’s the Anuga Food Tec, the exhibion taking place in Cologne from 20-23 March 2018.
And SMI, as one of the largest world’s manufacturers of bottling plants and packaging machines , obviously could not miss such an important event.
On this occasion, SMI will be show casing a new compact shrink wrapper, belonging to the CSK series, wgich, according to the model chosen, can makepacks in film only, card board pad + film, trayonly, cardboard tray+f ilm.
There are several advantage srelated to this machinesseries, suchas the operational flexibility, enabling to meet several customers requirements, the continuous motion pack formation, making the production processfluid, the precise and automatic film cut and the user-friendly man-machine interface.
Watching the funtioning of ourshrinkwrapper , discovering by yoursel fallits advantages, finding out all SMI solutions devoted to the primary, secondary and tertiary packaging inspired by industry 4.0 and Io technologies and what the best fits your needs.
NEW CSK COMPACT PACKERS
At the Anuga Food Tec exhibition, SMI will showcase the new compact shrink wrapper of the CSK series including technologically advanced machines which stand out for their advanced automation, operational flexibility, Energy saving and environmental safe guard. These series includes models with both single and double lane with a compact and ergonomic design, making use of the best technology for shrin kwrap packaging with the maximun output of 50+50 pack/minute (according to the containersize and the package format).
- The packersis equipped with a motorized oscillating guiding system which properly lines up the loose containes carries by a conveyor bel equipped with low-frictionchain s made of thermoplastic material;
- The loose containes are clustered in the desired format through electronically synchronized comb and dividing bars operating in continuous motion;
- The card board blanks magazine is situated beneath the infeed conveyor, from which the card board blanks are taken by means of an alternate-motion picker, place dat the initial section of the cardoard climb, composed of a group ofsuction cups with vacuum aspiration;
- The initial and the final section of the card board climb has a curved shape, so as to simplify the insertion of a tray under neath the products coming out of the electronis separator;
- The film cutunity has a compact design, in which the bladeis driven by a brushless motor with direct-drive transmissiom, whichmakes the cutoperation more precise and the maintenance easier;
- The new ICOS motors, equipped with digital servo-drives, simplify the machine wiring and ensure more Energy efficiency, lowernois elevel end reduceswear of the components.
The SMI Group is today one of the world’s largest producers of bottling plants and packaging machines devoted to the industry of food and beverage, house hold cleaning and personal hygiene products, chemical and pharmaceutical products, able to meet production requirements up to 33.600 bottles per hour.
With the launch of the ERGON technology, SMI has founded “the new age of packaging” and “the new age of bottling”, once again bringing to the market new advanced solutions, so as to provide complete bottlinglines and packaging machines characterized by efficiency, flexibility, eco-friend liness, ergonomics, simplicity of management and control and increa singly inspired by Industry 4.0 and Internet of Thing (IoT) principles.